What you know?!

Monday, September 11, 2006

What a Day!

Today I had Radiology clinic and Dental Hygiene clinic. I am nearing the end of my school day and my mind feels a little tired. Although we went over some pretty basic things in both clinics, we covered quite a bit of material. We were able to do actual x-rays in radiology today and that was really fun. However, it gets kind of frustrating that it takes so long to see how your x-rays turn out. I practiced my clock positions in DH clinic today and I feel even better about them. I was able to get a few questions clarified. Another challenge for me today was taking blood pressures. I still am having a hard time hearing the initial sound. Tonight I am going to take my blood pressure stuff home so I can practice on my neighbors!

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

I still can't hear the initial sound with blood pressure, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home