What you know?!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

November 1

November, wahoo! We are almost done with our first semester! Today we partnered with our pod and went through Health History, OHI, and OD. We also did selective polishing. I polished the right side of my partner's mouth and toothbrushed the other. She didn't notice a difference between the two. My goal is to remember to use little pressure and speed. Also, to make sure that I go interproximal with the prophy cup and up to the gingival margin. I was also able to scale a little and completed my Universal Instrumentation PE. I scheduled Jamey as my Mock patient on November 27, two days before my Mom comes to visit and becomes my first victim! ;) I look forward to seeing patients, but I am kind of nervous that I won't be able to find patients. I am sure it will all work out in the end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home