What you know?!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Class 2

The other day I worked on my father-in-law. He is a Class 2 and I was able to scale all 4 quads, sel pol, and Fl. I hope to one day get the whole process completed in one appt. but, I am just happy to have him done. I now have 8 quads done total. 4 for a class 5 and 4 for a class 2. Yeah! I have also been keeping up on my PE's and have completed 5 so far. My Dad is coming next week for the first time and it would be really nice to complete him in one appt....here's hopin'

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM , Blogger Candice said...

Hey Dena, it's Candice. You did so awesome today! You really are an awesome clinician. You will definitely be starting to see patients in one appointment within the next little bit. But don't feel too pressured, even still this year, we have to bring patients back. So it's okay. Awesome job though! You are doing great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home