What you know?!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Long time...no chat!

Hello Blog,
I am sorry that I have not written you in quite awhile, but I forgot my username and password and never wanted to take the time to troubleshoot!
So, here is what has been going on! First, I have found my board patient and that is very exciting...I have also managed to find a back-up board as well as a mock board. Good, no?
Right now I am concentrating on finding class 4 patients. It is proving to be difficult! I also have quite a few PE's to complete...I always try to get done with them as soon as possible, but for some reason I have alot left.
I just started the VA a couple weeks ago and I am hoping to complete my class 4's and many PE's there.
In two days I am taking my local anesthetic board. I feel that I have studied and that's about all I can do...right? I had a study group today with Sheri and Brittney so I think that helped to build our confidence. We seemed to know what eachother knew!
Well, that's most of my life...as soon as LA is over....National Board time! It never ends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home