What you know?!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Class 5/Class 3

Hello again Blog!
Last night my morning patient cancelled so I took my chances trying to find one in the waiting area. I ended up finding one and she turned out to be a class 5. I didn't need anymore class 5's, but I was able to complete both my Root Debridement and Accessory Fulcrum PE's.
During my am appt, my afternoon pt cancelled. She is my board pt and so I feel like this is not a good sign. At least she called me instead of just not showing up! So anyway, I went out into the waiting room again and found a man who wanted to get his teeth cleaned. However, Monica tempted me with two quads of a class 3 and I accepted! So, she took my patient and he ended up being a board patient. COOL! This keeps happening to me...so far I have been able to bring into the clinic 3 board patients. Luckily I already had my board patient or this would have been a conflicting afternoon, eh? This afternoon I was able to complete three more PE's (root debridment, subgingival irrigation, and arestin). So, it ended up being a very productive day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home