What you know?!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

National Board Day!

Wahoo!! I am done with studying board reviews!! Today I spent about 7 hours taking a 2-part test and I think I did okay! I feel really good about the first part of the test, but the case study portion was kind of hard. You really couldn't study for the case studies...you just had to hope that someone in clinic pointed to an object on an x-ray and said, "This is what this is!" Also, my brain started to lose function as the end approached. I am just elated that this is over and I know in about 4 weeks that I will be waiting for the mail to come everyday.
Now I just have to focus on making sure I have a good board patient. I am starting to doubt myself and it drives me nuts. It will be a great sign if she shows up for her appt next Tuesday!

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM , Blogger Trent and Cas said...

Hey, I got that pic of the guy playing Edward...he does look better...but still not as hot as my image of edward!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home